Top 5(+1) Things that jumps right out:
(1) The Couple are made for each other. Groom-to-be is all about when a man loves a woman…aww -“I fell in love with an actress and now my life is a movie. The bone of my bone & the flesh of my flesh.” BANKY W.
(2) The Bride-to-be’s creative necklace made by Jeweller Gbenga Artsmith is a power piece symbolizing her mixed heritage/tribe -unusual, but nicely crafted -a unique masterpiece.
(3) The Groom-to-be’s signature symbol of Africa necklace worn with his outfit – note him wearing this in all of his music videos -this signature trademark must truly mean something special?
(4) Bride-to-be’s subtle, natural make-up, yet beautiful by T. Alamode Beauty reminds us all simplicity is everything.
(5) Bride-to-be’s dress by Toju Foyeh
(+1) Both gave us the 😳 WOW factor; most times we often blush at just the bride-to-be, but in their case everyone is still gushing about how great both Groom-to-be & Bride-to-be looked. They compliment each other too well and none was effortlessly’ outdoing the other. They were just picture-perfect. Indeed, truly made for each other – heartfelt.
And now we hold our breath for their choice pieces for the upcoming engagement and the wedding itself. We stand corrected, but we simply cannot get enough of African Weddings.